Here are 5 places I would skip:
- Peducah Kentucky - everyone in my family knows why
- Singapore - go somewhere in Asia that is the real deal
- Seoul, Korea - only good thing I can think of is their whiskey and karaoke
- Any Club Med or large tour group - I like to do it on my own, or have small tours. And having someone whistling in my face about joining the volleyball match is my idea of hell on earth.
- Mt. Kilimanjaro - I was just so dang sick at the top and the camping was freezing and there are hoardes of people. I would prefer to rough it and challenge myself in an environment that was prettier wilderness with less folks. Still, nice to have it under my belt.